World United For Life 2018
Social Media Contest Terms and Conditions:
- This contest (“Contest”) is organised by Mount Vernon Sanctuary Pte Ltd (“MVS”).
- Participation in the Contest is subject to the Contest Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. MVS reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The opening date for Contest entries is 08:00 on 16 September 2018. The closing date of the Contest is 11:30 on 16 September 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered. To be eligible for this Contest, participant must have successfully posted a photo from the event on his/her Facebook or Instagram account, hashtag #WUFLSG, #RemembranceWalkSG #MountVernonSanctuary and #FlyingHome and set the profile to public for us to view your entries before the cut-off time. Only posted entry is accepted. Only the top 3 posts will receive prizes.
- MVS reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- During the Winners Announcement Time, the participants have to be present at the Main Stage area and come on stage within one (1) minute from the time his/her name was announced. Failure to do so, the winners shall be deemed as disqualified from the Contest and a re-draw will be conducted. MVS’ decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. MVS’ decision at all stages of the Contest is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by MVS concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
- MVS will endeavour to announce the winners of the Contest on 16 September 2018 at 12:00 at Mount Vernon Sanctuary Main Stage and reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to announce the winners by another mode in such circumstances as MVS may deem appropriate.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by MVS) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- Each participant may post multiple entries but he/she cannot win more than once.
- By entering the Contest, each participant agrees that:
- MVS may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in MVS’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in MVS without further compensation.
- MVS shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. MVS accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and MVS has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- Winners are required to show their user name on their Social Media account for the purpose of verification & audit.